Web and software developers are among the most sought after on the job market today, so it’s no wonder that learning to program can pay off big. Becoming a software developer is about learning a way of thinking, not just about expertise with a specific set of tools. The skills we teach will serve you well no matter what you may go on to do in the future: front end, back-end engineering, etc.
- Position students so that they can compete for jobs by providing competence and confidence in computational problem solving.
- Learn a language for expressing computations—Python.
- Learn about the process of writing and debugging a program.
- Learn about the process of moving from a problem statement to a computational formulation of a method for solving the problem.
- Learn a basic set of "recipes"—algorithms.
- Learn how to use simulations to shed light on problems that don't easily succumb to closed form solutions.
- Learn about how to use computational tools to help model and understand data.
- Create an equivalent to Facebook’s Software as part of the course.
About Veritas University College
At Veritas, we are constantly re-thinking the learning process and leveraging on efficiency, technology and strategic partnerships to provide a holistic next gen educational journey for our students. As a result of our far-reaching efforts, Veritas has received the BrandLaureate Best Brand in Online Education award for 2020, 2021 and 2022 in recognition of our exceptional academic and co-curricular experience.
About BAC Digital Academy
We are an industry-certified and recognised training academy. Our panel of subject matter experts have specifically structured the curriculum to focus on current trends and best practices in Data Science & Analytics, and you will have the flexibility of studying anytime, anywhere with our learning management system (LMS).
- Malaysian citizens – Job Seekers, Retrenched workers, Graduates, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, IT Professionals
- No prior knowledge of computer science or any programming languages are required for joining this course. You will be taught the essential basic skills, tools, programming and knowledge for data science.
- Participants are also required to bring along their laptops during this course. (Please avoid bringing work laptops that may limit your access to external domains)
Who Should Join this Course?
- Current Employees/ SMEs/ MNCs/ Start-Ups/ MSMEs & Senior Management
- Job Seekers
- Retrenched Workers
- Fresh Graduates (diploma/degree)
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Malaysian citizens/companies
This course is split into 3 sections, which will cover the main areas of Full Stack Web Development. The detailed list of topics to be covered in each module have been included below.
- Website Structure with HTML
- Website styling with CSS
- Data Structure and Algorithm
- Website Framework (Bootstrap)
- DOM Manipulation
- Web Application Framework I (Vue JS)
- Introduction to Backend and Framework
- Building REST API with Backend Framework (Node JS)
- Relational Database (MySQL)
- Non-Relational Database (No SQL)
- Authentication and Authorization in API
- Web Application Framework II (React JS)
- Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Service
- Server Deployment
- Web and Mobile application project management
- Web and Mobile application UI / UX
- Cross-platform mobile development with React Native
- Cross-platform mobile development with Flutter
- Mobile application Architecture
- Mobile application Integration with REST API
- Mobile backend with Firebase
- Mobile application deployment and operation
Wan Muzaffar Wan Hashim
HRDF Certified Trainer, Full-Stack Web Development Specialist
Wan Muzaffar has been working in mobile app industry since 2011, and has many accomplishments under his belt. Beginning his career at the advent of smart devices, he developed an m-commerce application as an intern at Atos Worldline, Seclin, France which was later proposed to global French hypermarket chain, Carrefour.
Returning to Malaysia, Mr Muzaffar continued to lend his Midas touch in software and mobile app development to various industries, ranging from work on the ‘Astro On-The-Go' mobile app, to the online food delivery company, ‘Room Service,’ increasing their mobile order market share from 13% to 35%, and enhancing the Firefly 2.0 mobile app.
In relation to education and training of Web Development, Wan Muzaffar is the specialist, having worked with various higher education institutes and companies, including: iTrain Sdn Bhd, Tech One Sri Lanka, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia, Melaka, and Universiti Malaya. Mr Muzaffar is also the creator of the Full Stack Web Development course, and is its main instructor. He has also conducted public workshops for mobile app development with Ionic; front end web development with HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap; PHP and MySQL web development.
Hello there, welcome to HRD Academy!
Professional Certificate in Data Science & Analytics
This course is designed to help you acquire the concepts, tools, techniques and advanced programming skills (such as Advanced Python & Advanced R) that are essential for a career in data science.
Professional Certificate in Applied AI Engineering
This Professional Course is designed to equip you with the tools you need to succeed in your career as an Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning Engineer.
Professional Certificate in Project Management
This course is intended to train personnel involved in projects to assess, capture and control them and make the project progress transparent, effective and successful.