Project Management is a skill that has to be learned. Many people get involved in managing projects without the proper guidance and training, eventually learning from unsuccessful projects. There are many facets to being a successful project manager and great project managers are highly sought after.
A project starts from an idea in an organisation and slowly evolves into an opportunity before it blooms into a project. Learning therefore has to go through strategic planning, project feasibility study and the Project Management Life Cycle. We call this process. This course is intended to train personnel involved in such projects to assess, capture and control them and make the project progress transparent, effective and successful.
- Develop organisational and time management skills to work efficiently within deadlines
- Improve interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and collaborate with other team members
- Learn about vital Risk Management and Problem Solving strategies
- Understanding of the depth and width of any given project and build on the ability to have ‘predictive skillset’ as a project manager
- Hone leadership qualities
About BAC Digital Academy
We are an industry-certified and recognised training academy. Our panel of subject matter experts have specifically structured the curriculum to focus on current trends and best practices in Data Science & Analytics, and you will have the flexibility of studying anytime, anywhere with our learning management system (LMS).
About Veritas University College
At Veritas, we are constantly re-thinking the learning process and leveraging on efficiency, technology and strategic partnerships to provide a holistic next gen educational journey for our students. As a result of our far-reaching efforts, Veritas has received the BrandLaureate Best Brand in Online Education award for 2020, 2021 and 2022 in recognition of our exceptional academic and co-curricular experience.
- Malaysian citizens – Job Seekers, Retrenched workers, Graduates, Business Owners and Project Manager
- Participants are also required to bring along their laptops during this course. (Please avoid bringing work laptops that may limit your access to external domains)
Who Should Join this Course?
- Current Employees/ SMEs/ MNCs/ Start-Ups/ MSMEs & Senior Management
- Job Seekers
- Retrenched Workers
- Fresh Graduates (diploma/degree)
- Business Owners/Entrepreneurs
- Malaysian citizens/companies
- Projects and their Management
- Managing project organization
- Managing project quality
- Estimating & Managing cost
- Managing time
- Managing risk
- Finalization and close-out
Mr. Nehru Nagappan
PMP, Project+HRDF Certified Trainer
With 30 years of expertise, Mr Nehru has developed and managed quite a number of initiatives in various sized organizations. Mr. Nehru is also well known for his unique deadline management techniques, evidenced by his recent 4 continuous years of 100% Corporate KPI accomplishment. Having managed many high-profile projects internationally, he is at present the CEO of Project Leadership Academy. A passionate Project Management Specialist, his work has provided valuable awareness and growth to the industry, through the Project Management Institute (PMI) Malaysia, in his role as the Director of Membership.
Mr. Nehru is a well-known coach and trainer, having trained more than 40,000 professionals in successful project management and execution, project leadership and teambuilding. His trademark trainings include topics on Body Language, Managing Deadlines, Project Management Workshop Series, Project Management Essentials, PMP Bootcamps, COMPTIA Project+ Exam Preparation, Customer Service, amongst many others.
Hello there, welcome to HRD Academy!
Analytical & Critical Thinking
This course will teach you the basics of being an analytical thinker and to expand on your thinking abilities.
Root Cause Analysis
This course is designed to help organisations improve their abilities to solve structural problems and foster a solution-based mindset amongst employees, encouraging growth and innovation.
Transformative Leadership (5th Discipline)
This program provides for specific tools and exercises to enable the participant to transcend the higher levels of leadership. Participants will also be made aware of their self-imposed barriers which hinder their progress towards becoming a more relevant leader.